Saturday, December 19, 2009

RAW MP Top 25 Countdown of 2009 #7 I'm On A Boat

RAW MP Top 25 Countdown of 2009 #7 I'm On A Boat
Richardo’s Top 25 Countdown of 2009

December 19, 2009
#07




Song: I'm On A Boat
Artist: The Lonely Island feat. T-Pain
Album: Incredibad

Can't nobody tell me that this song aint hot...I mean my dude T-Pain did his thing. When I first heard the song, I was like wth, is this a joke or parody? Then my brother was like nah, it's for real, and I just went with it and from that day on I had it on my mp3 and enjoyed it all year.

"Believe me when I say, I F'ed a mermaid"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU




Copyrighted 2009 Richardo A. Wilson
Richardo’s Top 25 Countdown of 2009

www.richardoawilson.com
www.twitter.com/rawmultimedia

No comments:

Post a Comment